Karl MacOmber’s practice now emphasizes real estate and personal injury litigation, but he has handled a broad array of cases over the last 35 years, including divorces, adoptions, probates, trustee’s sales, debtor’s bankruptcies, easement disputes, numerous breach of contract actions, hundreds of personal injury cases, dozens of jury trials. He has handled some 35 Appeals in State and Federal Court. His broad experience allows him to bring a unique perspective to your case.
- Pima County Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Bar of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Bar of the United States Supreme Court
- Episcopal Parish of St. Michael’s and All Angels Church