D. Rob Burris is focused on understanding the needs of his clients and finding creative solutions to accomplish client goals, minimize risk while ensuring that clear, concise, and sound advice is timely delivered.
Mr. Burris is recognized for his innovation, a high degree of skill, preparedness, effectiveness, professionalism, judgment, and ethics. Mr. Burris has substantial experience in civil litigation and transactional law with a focus on business and real estate matters, complex commercial disputes, contract drafting and negotiation, securities litigations, automotive warranty and product defect, international business as well as insurance litigation and estate planning.
Conversationally fluent in Spanish, Mr. Burris serves as American Co-Counsel for cross-border US/Mexico business dealings and is very active in the Southern Arizona and Northern Mexico business communities representing prominent businesses and individuals from Sonora, Chihuahua, and Sinaloa in the maquiladora, produce, agriculture, cattle, and seafood industries.
- Member, State Bar of Arizona, and Pima County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Colorado
- Member, Arizona-Sonora Commission
- Member, U.S.-Mexico Bar Association
- Member, Arizona Business Brokers Association, Southern Chapter
- Member, Empower Coalition, Inc.
- Graduate, State Bar of Arizona Trial College
- Board of Directors, Sister Jose Women’s Center
- Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, Cessna Pilots Association, and the Baja Bush Pilots